After sixty years in business most people trust us because they have worked with us and know we produce only quality. Some of our clients would prefer to see what credentials we carry to feel more comfortable when they choose our firm. We are in fact, bonded, insured and licensed for all the work we do as well as OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 certified. For your complete comfort and security the following license and insurance information is provided to show we are evaluated by the state of Florida and licensed to complete the wonderful work we do.
B&I Contractors, Inc. License Numbers:
B&I Contractors, Inc. is bonded through:
- Construction Underwriters Inc.
- Bonding is done by the contract location assignment and is provided upon request.
Insurer(s) affording coverage:
- National Trust Insurance NAIC #20141
- Bridgefield Casualty Ins. Co. NAIC#10335
- Indian Harbor NAIC#36940
- FCCI Insurance Company NAIC#10178
Safety - OSHA 500 Certified Instructor - Mr. David Ibanez
Many of our construction force employees are both
- OSHA 10 Certified and
- OSHA 30 Certified